Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stupid Things I Have Looked Up On Google

More often then I would like to think I seem to come up with stupid questions and eventually I will look up the answer on Google. This is far better than asking someone and then they think you are an idiot.


For some reason I was thinking about fat people. I am not being mean as I myself am fat. I was just wondering if overweight people can go without food longer due to their excess fat stored.
And guess what?
I suck at drawing or really anything artistic.

Getting back on point, fat people do survive longer in most cases. Not so much in a zombie apocalypse but I  meant like lost in a forest or deserted island.
You learn something new everyday!


Side note, just dropped my phone six inches from the ground and now the screen is totally broken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment